Sunday, April 1, 2007

My Christian Life Testimony

My name is Remington Nocom, I would like to share my testimony how God change my life and is still continuing to change me to be a good Christian and a worthy servant of him. Here is my Testimony.

My life was the same with everyone before I came to know JESUS CHRIST. At an early age my parents enrolled me in a Christian school, I can call this as one of Gods miracles or plan, because my parents are devout Buddhist and they enrolled me in a Christian institution, there I started to know about Jesus Christ. At first I love the stories from the bible like Adam & Eve, Noah, Joseph the dreamer, Moses and about Jesus Christ. That time I can say I’m a partial believer because I was not really serious about my faith that time and I was also confuse about the difference of Roman Catholicism and Christianity. But in spite of this I still prayed to Christ for guidance in all that I need.

I stayed at that Christian school for about 11 years, I was learning more about Gods love for us, but not really growing, so with Gods glory he move me out of that Christian school, and he put me in a place were all is different, he put me in a Buddhist school, at first it was a shock to me and inside me I’m crying out to God to take me back to my Christian school, but God has a plan for me to grow and be a part of his family, not to my knowledge there was a Christian organization close to my new school, before I knew about that place. I prayed to the lord that he will not abandon me, because I don’t want to surrender my faith and to return to Idol worship and be lost, but God remains true to his promise that: “I will never abandon you nor forsake you…” and he never did. So I became a member of this Christian Organization, I learned many things that I never knew about a Christian living and started to grow on the things I learned, in spite all this blessings from God I still fell and did things that are not pleasing to the lord, in other words I was lost in the worlds sweet temptation, but the lord is gracious, even if I left his side the Lord was still by my side he never left me, his watching me, loving me, and continuing to guide me in everything I do, and he continued to call me to come back, like a father calling his son from the doorstep of there house, I heard and came home, left again to see the world, this went many times, until one day I think God was fed up with my actions, well I can say with this incident he really got my complete attention, now I’m living a life that I should have been living and God is the center of it all. To be honest I still have the fear that I might fall back to my past, but I know if I fix my eyes on Christ he will help me defeat this and he will guide me. I’m still face with many struggles but God is blessing me and is reining inside my heart right now.

So I urge all of you to get close to God by trusting his son Jesus Christ in our hearts and prepare to accept the gift of eternal life and a renewed life, for God deserved our worship and our praise because he loved us first and he send his only son to die for our sins that we may have fellowship with him again. Trust the Lord our God for he is love.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Rems, just dropping by to say hello.

Such an inspiring blog you have here,
I hope to learn something from here...

Please checkout my blog as well...
Lost Soul

Keep in touch... :)